Cloud Web Hosting Vs Virtual Private Server – Which is Better?
by Steve Smith
It does not matter that you as a service is going for web hosting or virtual private servers, they have both their own unique features and they are here to serve all the needs.
- Size of business
- Power consumption for day to day activities
- Long term plan and the farsightedness
Are some of the things you need to take into account before zeroing on the one you need. Once you have cleared such points, you can make more positive and clear decision. Go ahead with the best one and remember to think of long term profit rather than short term loss.
- Cloud web hosting, currently is “top of the line”. The power and redundancy compared to the VPS it offers is simply amazing.
- Yes, the price tag is a bit more than its counterpart, and it can be a bit more than the current business needs, but as mentioned earlier. Think of long term prospects.
- Decreased downtime (which is almost nothing) and the prime reason for it are the multiple servers operational at the same time.
- Thus, the website will load quicker compared to VPN and it will help generate a good rapport among customers.
- If the client base is not wider enough then there is not much to notice between cloud hosting and VPN. It is highly recommended for services with high clientele.
- Virtual private servers or VPS can be said that they are crafted specially to cater the needs of a business person who is looking to keep the expenses at the bare minimum.
- It is the current requirement of a lot of businesses these days as we have seen the rise in Start-Ups. Here, you share the hosting space with other websites.
- These hosted ones are not aware about each other’s presence and all the activities are cordoned off as well. The performance of one website won’t affect another and due to the shared nature of hosting.
Understand the need of each of them and make the right choice. Depending on the needs, select the right one.
June 27, 2017
May 2, 2017