The set of rules that Ecommerce sites needs to follow for better social media marketing
by Steve Smith
May 22, 2017
in Social Media
Now learning the art of social media marketing is essential for every business. Ecommerce sites have to be proactive in making changes in their social media marketing strategy. It is not only for increasing sells but it also allows you to do two ways communications with the customers.
Here are some of things that you can try for doing well in social media:
- The first thing that you need to do is to recognize your audience. You need to be there where your potential customers are and you have to learn about what your targeted audience like and what they don’t. You need to work in a way where you can get easily blend with other interest of your audience on social media.
- You have to work relentlessly. That means that you need to be posting regularly. A regular post with rich content is the daily doze that you need to give to your audience. However, too much posting will make your audience run away from you, so you need to post moderately.
- Use latest tools to manage your social media such as Sprout Social, etc. this will help you to save time.
- Try to add humor in your content and keep it playful. You can use GIFs, memes, short videos that can maintain the users’ interest.
- You need to give appropriate response to your loyal audience. Learn how you can reply both positive and negative comments on your page. When someone appreciate your product, you can repost the post.
- You can ask your followers to share your site page in their circle. The word of mouth publicity is one of the best ways to promote your brand. If your content is good or funny, they will not hesitate to share it.
- Avoid using too much Hashtags or it will make your post look bad and instead of gaining followers, you can lose your current ones.
Well, it looks like a lot of work but you once you start doing your social media marketing wisely, it will pay off in the future.
August 23, 2017
July 4, 2017